Albany Wedding Photography – Styled Shoot
A little while ago I had the opportunity to photograph a fantastic Boho themed wedding shoot that involved a few of the local wedding vendors from Albany and surrounds. Styled by Hannah, Jacinta and Katie from Hire In Style, it was fabulous opportunity to show off the talent and dedication offered by our local teams and collaborators. Who said you couldn’t style it up in the country! Photographed over a couple of hours in a lovely paddock close to town, it was a great opportunity to show what our talented locals can do! If you wan to know a little more about the people involved then check them out below!
- Styling, furniture and decorative items – Hire in Style.
- Flowers – Lush Floral Deisigns.
- Stationary – White Ink Design Co.
- Dessert writing and Menu – Look who’s Chalkin’.
- Crystals – Crystal Universe.
- Cakes and Desserts – Nicknacks Sweetest Treats.
- Dress – Through the White Door.
- Groomsmen Suit – Britton’s Formal Wear.
- Hair – Kate Samiotis Hair.
- Make up – Body Beam.
- Models Mikaela Armstron and Mitchel Zeer.
And of course – share this post to anyone looking to get married – they will definitely find a great vendor here 🙂